Donate to Nourish the Children
When you purchase and donate VitaMeal foods, you help school children in Haiti, orphans in Guatemala and Romania, and starving children in Malawi, Swaziland, and Mozambique and so many more children in need.
Our Pharmanex scientists consulted with a world expert in child malnutrition to formulate VitaMeal in order to offer an ideal food solution. VitaMeal contains 25 vitamins and minerals, and a balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fiber. Each bag contains 30 child meals.
- Contains 295 calories per child meal and 590 calories in a youth or adult meal (Calories vary by formulation)
- Contains a balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat, and fiber
- Provides essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health, and immune defense
- Provides electrolytes which are needed to maintain normal fluid balance and muscle function
- Includes 25 essential vitamins and minerals
- Provides vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions
- Provides bone nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development
- Vegetarian and non-dairy
- Kosher and Halal certified (U.S. produced VitaMeal only)
- Ingredients can easily be added for every taste and culture
- Excellent for family and home storage use
- Each bag contains 30 child meals of nutritious, delicious food
Rice and Lentil Entree:
Rice, Lentils, Rice Flour, Canola Oil (with Antioxidant - BHA), Salt, Anticaking agent (Silicon Dioxide), Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacinamide, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E, Reduced Iron, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin A Palmitate, Beta Carotene, Vitamin K (Phytonadione), Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Folic Acid, Copper Gluconate, Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin D3.
Malawi Roasted Maize and Soya Bean Porridge:
Roasted Maize, Roasted Soybeans, Dicalcium Phosphate, Potassium Chloride, Magnesium Oxide, Calcium Carbonate, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Vitamin E, Folic Acid, Beta-Carotene, Pantothenic Acid, Niacinamide, Copper Gluconate, Manganese Sulfate, Reduced Iron, Vitamin K, Vitamin A, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B6, Vitamin D3, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Vitamin B12, Chromium Chloride, Potassium Iodide, Biotin.
Maximise your impact
Drawing Children to School
VitaMeal donations are generally distributed through school programs because parents living in poverty will often send their children to school for a free meal, rather than keep them home to work. This is especially true of girls: the World Bank has recognized that “there is no investment more effective for achieving development goals than educating girls.”
Ensuring a Consistent Flow of Donations
As a social business initiative, Nourish the Children facilitates consistent and increasing food donations by offering an incentive to buy, donate, and promote VitaMeal. This commission is included in the price of the food and allows sales leaders to invest their time and resources to encourage others to join the cause against malnutrition.
Building Economic Opportunity
Contracted manufacturing plants for VitaMeal in Malawi and China provide jobs and economic development opportunities.
Contributing to Self-Sufficiency
Some of the proceeds from VitaMeal purchases are donated to fund agricultural education at Mtalimanja Village in Malawi. Increased farm production could someday alleviate the need for food assistance in Malawi.
VitaMeal is specially formulated for malnourished children* or family use and produced with extensive experience in nutrition. Working with an expert in child malnutrition in third-world countries, Vitameal is developed to provide:
- A balance of carbohydrates, protein, fat and fibre
- Essential fatty acids required for normal brain development, skin health and immune defense
- Electrolytes necessary for maintaining normal fluid balance and muscle function
- Vitamin A, which is essential for normal sight and immune functions
- Highly effective levels of essential vitamins and minerals, including vitamin A for normal sight and immune functions, as well as nutrients for normal growth and skeletal development*
HOW IT WORKS
Highly nutritious VitaMeal is produced in contracted facilities in Malawi, China and the United States.
You purchase VitaMeal bags and choose to donate them to an authorised charity partner.
Charity partners distribute the VitaMeal to those that need it most.
Charity provides a donation receipt, which may be tax deductible.*
Donate a Vita Meal today by selecting below!