Anti-Plaque Fluoride Toothpaste AP 24®
Prevents plaque buildup. This cavity-fighting formula features a patented plaque-fighting agent that helps remove plaque and debris as you brush. The gentle formula freshens breath with vanilla mint and leaves a clean, fresh-mouth feeling that lasts all day.
- Removes plaque during brushing.
- Leaves a clean just-brushed feeling that lasts.
- Gentle to teeth and mild to gums.
- Helps loosen and remove debris.
Active Ingredient: Sodium Monofluorophosphate .86% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion). Inactive Ingredients: Dicalcium Phosphate Dihydrate, Sorbitol, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Cellulose Gum, Dimethicone*, Poloxamer 338*, Poloxamer 407*, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Flavor.
* AP 24®is a patented ultra-emulsion of medical grade, high molecular weight dimethicone and surfactants (poloxamer 338 and poloxamer 407).
Adults and children two years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician. Instruct children under six years of age in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing). Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision. Children under two years of age: Consult a dentist or physician.